“Why can’t you be like everyone else,“ I asked. “Other Muslims accept me and do not try to convert me.“ “I’m not like everyone else,“ he answered. “I love you. I am your son and I want you to go to Paradise.“ I told him that I am going to Paradise—I am a good, honest woman, who doesn’t lie, steal, or cheat.“ My son answered, “These things are necessary and helpful in this wordly life, however in the Quran it is stated many times that Allah does not forgive Shirk (Polytheism). The Quran says that the ONLY sin that God will not forgive is associating partners with Him, but He forgives anything else to whom He wills.” He begged me to read and learn and discover Islam. Books were brought so that I might open my mind. I refused. Born a Catholic, I will die a Catholic.
No comments:
Post a Comment