I have been a Muslim for three years now, Alhamdullilah. Since that time, I have performed Umrah twice with my son and daughter. My son, daughter and I visited the Kabaah and the Holy Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah. I just celebrated my 70th birthday Alhumdullilah. Sometimes I think back to all the hardship and heartache that I must have caused my son, but my son was extremelly happy to serve me by also being a means to bring me to Islam. He then said, that the Prophet (SAW) told a person, “ Paradise lies under the feet of mothers". The meaning of the Hadith is that you should serve your mother and take good care of her. It is for sure by being at my feet that there was paradise for both of us. I also wonder if my daughter would have applied a little pressure on me, I might have become a Muslim sooner. But my son reminded me that Allah is the best of planners. And it is only He (SWT) that can give a person Hidaya (Guidance). “ Indeed it is not such that you can guide whomever you love, but Allah guides whomever He wills. “ (Quran 28:56). The best thing that Allah had honored me is by guiding me to the path of Islam and making me a Muslim, and inshAllah enter together with my son in Paradise. “. Ameen
No comments:
Post a Comment